Price per person
Day 1: Padang Bay Harbour – Gili Trawangan/ Villa Ombak 4* /Superior Room
Depart from Padang Bay harbour Bali in early morning at 08.00 and Arrival at Gili Trawangan about 10.00 am and check in time at Villa Ombak Gili Trawangan will be at 14.00 , but while waiting for check in time,you can enjoy your day by relax on the beach and Snorkeling or diving (Optional) .
Day 2 :Gili Trawangan – Senggigi / Kila Senggigi Beach Hotel 4*/Superior Garden View Room (B)
Check out and leave the Villa Ombak Hotel at noon time to Teluk Kode for transfer to Senggigi Beach hotel, check in and free program.
Day 3:Kila Senggigi Beach Hotel (B)
Free days and relax on the beach
Day 4 : Sasak Full Day Tour – Lombok Airport/Next Destination (B, L,)
Leave your hotel at the designated time for fascinating places that offer you the experience of rural life of the indigenous Sasak and their fine handy crafts. This tour will give you a chance to meet and greet the native people and learn their traditions.
- Banyumulek Pottery Village Before Lombok tourism industry is better grown, Banyumulek potters manufactured earthenware only for household use. Nowadays, however, they produce many decorative export quality potteries. You will be taken to wander around the village to see the villagers make potteries at their homes, as part of their daily lives.
- Sukarara Weaving Village The weaving talent of Sukerara girls is preserved by a traditional belief that a girl should be able to weave sarongs to be worn in the “first night” by her husband and herself. In today’s life, they weave sarongs, Songket, and Ikat weaving to support their family’s economy. Try to weave your own fabric here or simply dress up in traditional wedding dress for picture making.
- Sade Traditional Village Sade is one of rustic villages where Sasak indigenous still live in humble traditional thatched roof houses. The dwellers still keep their old tradition and arts. Based on request, they occasionally play their traditional music and perform dances in the village hall. You can also see girls weave sarongs here as in Sukarara. They normally invite visitors to enter one of the houses to allow them to observe the house more carefully. The most unique part of the house is the floor which is coated with buffalo dunk to protect the surface.
- Kuta Beach The pristine beach of Kuta is a perfect paradise for surfers and an ideal place to sunbath. Swimming is also good during high tide in the turquoise crystal clear water. Otherwise, simply walk on the granular strikingly white sand bare feet to feel natural foot reflection. After getting cured by the foot reflection, you’ll be back to the hotel.
After completion of the program, our guide will transfer you to Lombok Airport for your flight to next destination/Bali. End of tour in Lombok
- 1 Night at Villa Ombak Gili Trawangan
- 2 Nights at Kila Senggigi Beach Hotel
- Private Air conditioned car
- Local English speaking guide
- Transfer to Gili Trawangan from Padang Bay harbor Speed boat
- Transfer from Villa Ombak – Kila Senggigi Beach Hotel with speed boat ,
- 1x Sasak Full Day Tour
- 1 X Lunch at local restaurant on tour
- Entrance fee except donation
- Soft drink & mineral water when tour
- Transfer out
- Domestic Air flight ticket Lombok – Bali
- Telephone usage, laundry & mini bar consumption at hotel
- Tip for Guide & Driver
- High and Peak season surcharge
- Snorkeling equipment or diving at Gili Trawangan
- Other personal expenses